This notice describes how Atalian Servest Food Co. Limited trading as Angel Hill Food Co. (company number 02569158) handles your personal information when you use our website (https://www.angelhillfood.co).
We are committed to ensuring all personal data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018. This notice aims to ensure that you understand what personal information we may collect and hold about you; what we may use it for; and how we will keep it safe. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office to process personal data – registration number ZA351997.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
You can contact us:
in writing: Data Protection Officer
Atalian Servest Group
2 Western Way
Bury St Edmunds IP33 3SP
by email: [email protected]
by telephone: 0800 614 678
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have any questions about this privacy notice including any requests to exercise your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer using the details above.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We may collect, obtain, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information and identifiers about you which we group together as:
- Identity Data – includes name, username, date of birth and gender
- Contact Data – includes address, email address and telephone numbers
- Technical Data – includes IP address, browser type and version, browser language, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types, operating system type and platform
- Profile Data – includes feedback and survey responses
- Usage Data – includes information about how you use our website
- Marketing and Communications Data – includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect personal and technical data about you, your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
We may collect, use and store your personal information for the following reasons:
- We use Contact Information, Identity Data and Communication Data to ensure that we can supply information you have requested and to communicate with you in connection with your request.
- We may carry out video surveillance on premises and store Digital Information Data to prevent crime and ensure your safety.
- We use Contact Information, Identity Data and Digital Information Data to provide you with newsletters from us about our products and services.
- We may use and compile Contact Information, Identity Data, Communication Data and Digital Information Data for profiling purposes to provide you with customised information about services and offers that may be of interest to you.
LEGAL BASIS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We need to have a legal basis for processing your personal information detailed in this Privacy Notice as set out below:
- processing is necessary in order to fulfil our legitimate interests, but only if these are not overridden by your interests, rights or freedoms. Our legitimate interests include: to run our business lawfully and efficiently and to customise our services and the information we provide;
- where you have provided your explicit consent to do so;
- the law otherwise permits or requires the processing.
If we have sought your consent to collect and use certain types of personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, by contacting [email protected]
WHEN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your data with the following:
- other companies that are part of Atalian Servest
- any business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors we work with to provide you with services or information that you have requested from us
- business partners based in the UK who provide our IT and system support
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
We may also share your personal information with third parties on a one-off basis, for example, if:
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to process such information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are no longer responsible for your data once you leave our website – we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR MARKETING
We will add your Contact Data to our mailing list when you request a ‘call back’, you can opt out of being added to the mailing list by emailing our data protection officer at any time. We may send you marketing communications by email, telephone or post. We never share your personal data with third parties outside of Atalian Servest for marketing purposes.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE?
We take care to protect your personal information. Our security measures include:
- limiting access to personal information to appropriate employees;
- storing your personal data on our secure servers or in a secure cloud environment
- ensuring that our staff receive regular data protection training
- maintaining up to date firewalls and anti-virus software
The website www.atalianservest.co.uk is secure and any information entered is protected.
HOW DO WE ENSURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS PROTECTED IF IT IS SENT TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EEA?
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) by us or by our sub-contractors. Where we, or our sub-contractors, use IT systems or software that is provided by non-UK companies, your personal data may be stored on the servers of these non-UK companies outside the EEA. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice by applying adequate safeguards, which may include entering into binding corporate rules or the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it. All information collected from our website will be deleted after 6 months.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND PROFILING
We will not use your personal information to make automated decisions about you or to profile you.
You have a legal right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you – this is called a ‘subject access request’.
You can exercise this right by contacting our data protection officer:
- by email: [email protected]
- by post: The Data Protection Officer, Atalian Servest Group, Vicon House, 2 Western Way, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 3SP
You also have rights to:
- prevent your personal data being used for marketing purposes;
- have inaccurate personal data corrected, blocked or erased;
- object to decisions being made about you by automated means;
- restrict our use of your personal data;
- request that we delete your personal data;
- request a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
You can find full details of your personal data rights on the Information Commissioner’s Office website at www.ico.org.uk.
Our website uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages of our website are being used. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and allows us to improve our website.
HOW DO YOU MAKE A COMPLAINT?
If you are unhappy with the way we hold or process your personal information, please raise your concerns with us.
You are also entitled to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s office at www.ico.org.uk
HOW WE KEEP THIS POLICY UP TO DATE
We will review and update this notice annually. This may be to reflect a change in the services we offer or a change to our internal procedures or it may be to reflect a change in the law.